The ADE's annual Heat Networks Conference was hosted on 13 May 2021. Catch up on Vimeo now!
The theme of this year's conference was "From Innovation to implementation", acknowledging the fact that heat decarbonisation has been a near constant topic of conversation over the past year, and that if the UK is to reach it ambitious targets it will require large scale action, fast.
The event featured panel discussions on:
- The role of green finance in driving the deployment of low carbon heat & improving investor confidence;
- Heating a greener future: the political acceptability of heat networks; and
- “Harnessing the power of heat” – Jobs, skills and supply chain growth for low carbon heat.
Catch up on the full event on our Vimeo channel here: https://vimeo.com/554623813
With thanks to all of our fantastic speakers:
- David Capper, BEIS Director of Clean Heat
- Ken Hunnisett, Head of Public Sector, Triple Point Investment
- Malcolm Ball, BEIS BHIVE
- Greg Stevens, Investment Director, Abundance Investments
- Charlotte Large, Strategy, Policy and Innovation Director, Engie Urban Energy
- Peter Radford, Investment Director, Amber Infrastructure
- Caroline Bragg, Head of Policy, ADE
- Dr Roddy Yarr, Assistant Director of Estates, University of Strathclyde
- Dhara Vyas, Head of Future Energy Services, Citizens Advice
- Dr Frin Bale, Associate Professor of Sustainable Urban Energy Systems, University of Leeds
- Jim Gillon, Gateshead Council
- Kelly Greer, Research Director, ADE
- Celia Anderson, People and Skills Director, Renewable UK
- Tim Lord, Senior Fellow, Institute for Global Change
- Jack Fildew, E.ON
- Charlotte Nichols MP