ACE Research at the Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE) and SE2 are working for the Greater London Authority (GLA) on a project to scope London’s decarbonisation supply chains across both domestic and non-domestic building sectors.
This activity will facilitate the net zero transition by:
- Identifying and quantifying the existing decarbonisation supply chain in London.
- Identifying training providers and courses for individuals, as well as support programmes for the supply chain.
- Mapping and engaging with key stakeholders.
- Identifying focus areas for upskilling and retraining.
- Developing an understanding of supply chain capabilities and capacity requirements in line with regional growth scenarios.
In partnership with the GLA, the ACE Research team have developed surveys aimed at:
Training and Skills Providers
Our focus is to find out what courses are on offer that link to decarbonisation and at what level of qualification, and moreover, organisations’ ambitions to deliver more qualifications in this area.
Survey link: Training and Skills providers
Supply chain actors
Our focus is to find out what registered organisations within London's supply chain are doing, what are the barriers to upskilling in decarbonisation activities and what is the business ambition to deliver retrofit across the Greater London Authority.
Survey link: Supply chain
Please note that these surveys are only open to those organisations with an education facility or office/operations base in London.
We would welcome industry to share details of these surveys across networks and social media, including Twitter and LinkedIn.
For further information about the project, please contact Lau Alvarez, Research Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org