The ADE is a proud partner of the Energy Hub at Futurebuild 2019.
This year’s event is focused on tackling the biggest challenges impacting the built environment. The ADE Energy Hub will bring together those engaged in designing, specifying, supplying and installing services and products involving energy production and use.
We are delighted to share our seminar program for the three days and invite ADE members to join us, and leaders from across industry, to explore innovations from across the entire energy landscape – including heat networks, CHP, DSR and energy efficiency.
There is no cost to attend but please register in advance.
User-led smart heat, Tuesday 5 March, 12:00 – 13:10
What is the future of heat decarbonisation and its role in the smart energy transition? What will be the new technologies and approaches that will disrupt this market? Is energy as a service crucial for the decarbonisation of heat? We’ll discuss the emerging innovations that could propel us forward and the broader regulatory and policy framework reform that will be needed to fully achieve it.
- Chris Clarke, Energy Strategy Director, Wales and West Utilities
- Saskia Barker, Regulation and Innovation Engineer, Flexitricity
- Bean Beanland, Chairman, Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Simon Green, Commercial Director , VRM Tech
- Jeff House, Head of External Affairs, Baxi
- Dave Pearson, Director of Innovation, Star Renewables
User-led smart cities, Wednesday 6 March, 15:00 – 16:10
Cities and regions are leading the way in creating energy systems that give their citizens choices over their energy supply, do not contribute to global warming and improve local environments. Speakers and panellists will discuss innovations underway today and where they will lead in the future.
- Lucy Padfield, Director, Ramboll
- Stuart Clark, Director, Energist
- Daniel Barrett, Lead for Smart Energy Systems, GLA
- Donna Cooper, Residential Project Manager, Centrica
- Richard Long, Business Development Director, Energie
- Mark Atherton, Assistant Director Environment, GMCA
Smarter financing for energy services, Thursday 7 March, 10:30am – 11:40am
Breaking down barriers to investment in energy services and particularly energy efficiency is a key focus for. Government and for industry innovation. Join our speakers to hear how new approaches can unlock ever greater investment.
- Dr Steven Fawkes, Managing Partner, Energy Pro
- Alex Gilbert, Senior Strategy Manager, TFL
- Richard Braakenburg, Senior Vice President, Green Investment Group
- Brian Tilley, Head of Energy Policy, E.ON
- Hayley Veenhoven, Programme Manager, Salix Finance
- Toby Heysham, Managing Director, Pinnacle Power