Our seventh annual Heat and Decentralised Energy Conference, hosted with the Energy Institute, was our best yet.
More than 220 of you joined us to hear from leaders across the decentralised energy sector - and more than half of these leaders were women. We explored how the energy system is reacting to an increasing pace of technological change and a growing pressure to make deep emissions cuts in heat, power and transport.
- Emma Floyd, Head of Heat Networks, BEIS
- Hannah Collishaw, Director, E.ON Drive UK
- Jo Butlin, CEO, EnergyBridge and a member of National Grid's Power Responsive Steering Committee and ICAEW's Energy and Resources Group
- Stefan Hakansson, Global Director for City Energy Solutions, E.ON SE
- Chris Stark, Chief Executive, Committee on Climate Change
You can download all our speaker presentations on the Conference website. Delegates will also be sent an evaluation form to let us know what we can do to make next year's event even beter.