The Association for Decentralised Energy has worked with Network to produce a free heat network guide.
This handy guide is the 'heat network 101', covering the following topic areas:
- What is a heat network and how do they work?
- What are the advantages of a heat network?
- What are the environmental benefits of a heat network?
- What are the financial incentives to using a heat network?
- Where are heat networks used?
- In what ways are heat networks regulated?
The guide also includes an exclusive contribution from Heat Trust and a case study from Metropolitan highlighting a heat network scheme that has been installed at King's Cross London.
You can download the guide here.