This year's Heat and Decentralised Energy conference will take place on 29 November at the Cyrstal, London.
When the smart energy transition is changing your world now, how do you plan for the future?
From the growing signiﬁcance of decentralised energy to industrial ﬂexibility and the allure of peer-to-peer trading, the energy industry is already unrecognisable and the only certainty is that more change is coming.
The energy industry, its customers, policymakers and regulators need to understand the rules of the game in this fast-moving environment to stay relevant, maximise opportunities and prepare for the challenges ahead.
Heat and Decentralised Energy 2018 – hosted by the Association for Decentralised Energy and the Energy Institute - will explore how you can ensure business readiness for the changes that are coming, delving into what customers want and expect in this new era and the new models and technologies which will emerge to serve them.
This one-day conference will look at opportunities for change and how they can be realised, including how policy implementation and infrastructure investment can keep pace with innovation and digitisation.
More information / book your place
- Explore how you can ensure business readiness for the changes that are coming
- Understand what customers want and expect in this new era
- Analyse the new models and technologies which will emerge to serve them
Who should attend?
- Local and regional government officers
- Energy and facility managers
- Planners, property developers and architects
- Project developers
- Procurement professionals
- Financiers and investors
- Sustainability, environment and CSR professionals
- Consultants and other service providers
- Marketing, communications and customer service professionals
- Policy professionals
For more information and to book, please visit heatconference.co.uk
With thanks to our headline sponsor, E.ON.