The Carbon Capture and Storage Association is delighted to invite you to join us for our flagship conference on Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd December 2020.
CCUS 2020 is the meeting place for anyone involved in carbon capture, usage and storage. The development of CCUS is critical to reaching net zero goals and it is also increasingly recognised as an important contributor to the UK Government’s “levelling up” agenda and the goal of building back greener and stronger. With the UK hosting COP26 in 2021, the conference gives us an opportunity to build on the UK’s ambition of becoming a leader in this essential technology and a chance to hear international voices and experiences.
The conference will take place online on Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd December and is free to attend.
You can register to attend at https://whova.com/web/ccus_202012/
CCUS 2020 is sponsored by SSE Thermal, Carbon Clean, Equinor, BP and ERM and promises two packed days of insight, ideas and debate. Further confirmed speakers include:
- Darren Jones MP, Chair of the House of Commons Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Select Committee
- Mechthild Wörsdörfer, Director, Sustainability, Technology and Outlooks, IEA
- Jenny Baxter, Chief Engineer, IMechE
- Roz Bulleid, Head of Policy, Green Alliance
- Jarad Daniels, Director of the Office of Strategic Planning, Analysis and Engagement, US Department of Energy
- Sue Ferns, Deputy General Secretary, Prospect
- Anthony Green, Project Director – Hydrogen, National Grid
- Anthony Hobley, Executive Director – Mission Possible Platform, World Economic Forum
- Bryony Livesey, Director – Industrial Decarbonisation Challenge, UKRI
- Sian Lloyd Rees, Head of UK and SVP Europe & Africa, Aker Solutions