Book now for the Decentralised Energy Awards, taking place 31 October at the Guildhall, London, sponsored by Veolia.
The Decentralised Energy Awards are the leading and most prestigious Awards for those involved in decentralised energy, recognising and celebrating the people and projects which have developed innovative decentralised energy solutions designed around the needs of the user.
This sell-out event is a night of celebration, attracting 500 guests from across the sector as well as senior members of Government. Following a hugely successful 2018 event, we’re returning in 2019 to the Guildhall in the City of London for this year’s Awards ceremony and dinner.
- When: Thursday 31 October 2019
- Where: Guildhall, City of London
- Dress code: Black-tie
Full timings for the evening will be released closer to the date.
The eight award categories are:
- Industrial Award
- Commercial Award
- Cities and Communities Award
- Domestic Award
- Innovation Award - Sponsored by Switch2
- Research and Consultancy Award
- Young Professional Award - Sponsored by Centrica Business Solutions
- ADE Champion Award