Join us on Wednesday 20 November for a practical conference combining know-how, innovation and insight to support developers, suppliers, industrial and commercial customers, funders and consultants to understand what lies ahead for industrial and business heat.
The Association for Decentralised Energy is once again teaming up with Pinsent Masons to bring you what the future holds for industrial and commercial energy.
This is the leading industry event to network, and learn about the latest best practice for commercial and industrial customers, including combined heat and power solutions. The event will appeal to stakeholders from local authorities, government, academics, consultants and industry.
- Georgie Messent, Partner, Head of Environment, Pinsent Masons
- Gareth Fenney, Head of Heat and Energy Efficiency, The Scottish Government
- Emma Ashcroft, Senior Manager - Cities and Regions, The Carbon Trust
- Dr Thom Koller, Gas Policy Manager, Energy Networks Association
- Alex Kazaglis, Principal, Vivid Economics
- Mark Hewitt, CEO, ICAX Ltd.
- Chris Davis, UK Sales Manager, Hysopt
- Sandra Slihte, Lead Engineer, Vattenfall Heat
- 1:30-2:00pm Registration
- 2:00-2:15pm Welcome from Pinsent Masons and Opening Keynote: Net zero and what it means for business decision-making and investment
- 2:15-3:20pm Visions for the future: What’s in store for industrial and commercial heat?
- 3:20-3:45pm Refreshments and networking break
- 3:45-4:50pm Forging a path forward with or without policy: Innovation and its implications for business
- 4:50-5:00pm Moving to a user-led system and summing up
- 5:00-6:00pm Drinks reception
Places for the conference are free for ADE members and are strictly limited. Please book early by emailing Rebecca.Ellis@theade.co.uk to avoid disappointment. Please note any access requirements or severe allergies when emailing.