HermeticaBlack are looking for someone to join their growing team to help develop and manage decentralised energy assets.
- Full Time
- London based with some project-based travel (UK)
- Flexible working encouraged
- Generous holiday allowance
- Salary in excess of £40k, based on skills and experience
- Performance related annual bonus
- Closes 18 February
HermeticaBlack is a specialist in the investment, development and asset management of energy projects. We work with real estate and infrastructure developers, investors and owners to:
- Develop an energy strategy which creates greatest value to core business operations;
- Identify and structure projects to deliver the strategy;
- Procure best-in-class, bespoke teams and supply chain partners;
- Manage the development, construction and operation of projects to deliver carbon savings and optimise returns while reducing and mitigating risks;
- Track and optimise operational and financial performance;
- Identify and secure external funding.
We currently manage over £100m worth of decentralised energy generation projects. This is likely to increase significantly in the next 3 years.
Please see www.hermeticablack.com for further information.
We are a small, fast moving and flexible company. The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a growing firm.
About the Role
We are looking for someone to take responsibility for asset management of existing decentralised energy assets. Key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Management of delivery contractors (Operation, Maintenance, Billing, Metering);
- Managing and reporting on technical and commercial performance;
- Representing our clients to end users, on occasion; and
- Helping to develop new decentralised energy projects.
In addition, there will be opportunities to input into the development of a wide range of new projects in decentralised energy, including:
- Heat and cooling networks
- Communal energy Renewables
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be a Chartered Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical);
- Have a good technical understanding of building services engineering, specifically decentralised energy including:
- Heat and cooling networks
- Building management
- Power generation and offtake
- CHP, ASHP, GSHP, Gas turbines, renewables generally
- Have commercial and contract management experience, in particular:
- Managing and reporting on performance against KPIs / SLAs;
- Financial and commercial experience;
- Budgetary and financial control / reporting;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, contractors and other stakeholders;
- Be able to understand, create and operate excel-based financial models; and
- Be able to manage your own time to achieve delivery goals across multiple projects and sites.
While not essential, experience or knowledge of the following would be beneficial:
- Client management / experience in advising clients and investors;
- Investor relations and risk management;
- Overseeing procurement and negotiation of contracts with service providers; and
- Experience in managing asset related databases.
Next Steps and Timing
We are looking for the successful candidate to join the team as soon as possible. If you are interested in applying, please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
For any queries or to discuss further, please call: Kit: 07946 169 909 Chris: 07932 780 659